Purpose of the Role:
As a Jr. Sales Manager, you will have to develop new customer base across the target markets. Distribution of digital tools and digitisation solutions to the Education, Corporate & Government institutes. Manage the Key Accounts on the digital content, services, and distribution front across domestic and international markets. Prepare business plans & strategies to achieve the organisational objectives on the growth of the digital content function.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sales of digital tools, solutions to the identified industry segments by direct selling, RFPs, etc.
- Identify new OEM partnerships in the relevant field.
- Building a sales pipeline through various sales & marketing activities, closures of the leads, cross-sell & up-sell activities.
- Analysing the potential leads’ requirements, internal coordination for pre-sales, deploy, collection, and account management.
- Identify lead indicator, trends, and report to the product teams.
- Team management, reports generation, budget planning, periodic reviews.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate is a graduate or a post-graduate from any discipline and should have 7+ years of relevant experience as a Sales Manager in the IT solutions selling business.
- Excellent track record of extensive deal closures and achieving annual sales targets from digital solutions sales.
- Sound knowledge of digital platforms, content distribution, services, or experience working in a similar industry.
- You possess excellent client engagement, relationship building, account management, decision-making, and team leadership qualities.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and successfully implement Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate to identify and develop new markets and partnerships.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team to achieve targets.
- Consultative selling, ability to scale business opportunities and cross-selling skills.
- Well versed with virtual and in-person demonstrations, can travel at short notice, fluently converse in English and Hindi.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.