Purpose of the Role:
To assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
Qualification/ Required Knowledge:
- You’re a graduate or an undergraduate with relevant experience of 6 to 8 years.
- Have been worked in digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut) Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.