Purpose of the Role:
The candidate must perform a customer-facing technical leadership role responsible for documenting requirements and specifications from customers, technology consulting and designing solutions according to best practices, and leading the Solution delivery efforts through the build, test, and deployment of the products and solutions. The role includes acquiring resources, coordinating team members’ efforts and third-parties or consultants to deliver according to plan. The candidate will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical & commercial feasibility of a solution.
- Develop and deliver project proposals, project documents as per SDLC, audits, progress reports, and presentations.
- Plan and define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business/products goals in collaboration with project stakeholders.
- Develop technical specifications, assess application architecture and development technology stack, and perform UATs.
- Engage with clients, prospects, and advise them on the platform/product/solution’s key architectural decisions and the supporting technologies.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and oversee the appropriate technical and architectural implementation of projects.
- Liaison between development and other business support teams to smooth onboarding or deployment of the clients/projects.
- Ability to identify critical project dependencies and manage conflicts.
- The ideal candidate should be a graduate/postgraduate with 5+ years of relevant experience and of this, should have delivered 2+ years of Technical Leader responsibilities.
- Candidates with programming experience of .NET or PHP (web front end), AZURE or AWS (any Cloud) and exposure to mobile technologies will be preferred.
- Demonstrate client interfacing/management and team management skills.
- You are a fluent communicator, and you must have performed requirements gathering through client interviews, demo, pre-sales engagements, or RFP procedures.
- You have managed the UAT/delivery/deployment of projects/solutions.
- You have managed a team, coordinated with multiple developments & internal business stakeholders.
- You followed SDLC, managed internal & external audits, various project & process documents.
Qualification/ Required Knowledge:
- B.E./B.Tech./MCA degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC.
- Exposure to ISO / Cert-in audits is an added advantage.
- Exposure to App Stores.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.