Purpose of the Role:
A social media manager responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring Products & Platforms Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and drive sales.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence, build brand awareness and improve our marketing and sales efforts
- Define most important social media KPIs, Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Plan and execute marketing engagement campaigns consisting of email, webinars, videos, social media advertising, marketing collateral, and new tactics to promote awareness and drive leads.
- Website management and SEO.
- Execute social media marketing promotion, engagement and conversion strategies that drive brand-awareness.
- You are a graduate or a postgraduate and have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as Social media specialist in brand Building, website management, lead generation campaigns for a B2C product/solution for Education/FMCG/Retail/Lifestyle/ eCommerce.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with content marketing, social media management and handled analytics.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.