- Support the sales activity of the group in the development of business plans and sales strategies for all product lines.
- Identify leads and prospects in the US region and realize growth, increasing market-share year on year.
- Achieve defined sales budgets. Manage and develop the existing customer portfolio and create new business on agreed frameworks.
- Prepare action plans for the US market together with the sales team in the search of sales leads and prospects including their follow-up to generate sales and secure sustainability long-term.
- Prepare sales strategies and action plans for the US market
- Initiate and coordinate the development and execution of agreed strategies and action plans, both product and market related
- Perform customer visits and prepare to visit reports to discuss the next steps
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding sales performance and market developments
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing and service offers for all completed prospect applications submitted for approval
- Maintain accurate records of all pricing, sales, and activity reports locally and regionally
- Create, conduct, and assist sales proposal presentations as and when needed
- Monthly reporting
- Pricing and contribution margin analysis as well as positioning
- Manages and self-controls expenses to meet budget, travel, and other company guidelines
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics code
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, or a relevant field.
- Good understanding of the packaging Premedia industry of all the sectors.
- Strong interpersonal skills and great team player. Self-driven and motivated to develop a business.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- A network with brand owners and end-users is a plus
- Based in the US, working from home, office combined with travel
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.