The role of the Regional Sales Head– United States will be the nodal person to develop MDS’s Pre-Media business in North America (US, CA, MX). This is a senior role with aspects of sales, business development, marketing, and branding.
- Develop new business opportunities for MDS’s Pre-media vertical by engaging with Brands in the Magazine Publishing, Catalogue Production, FMCG, Electronics, Jewellery, Apparel and Retial & e-commerce space.
- Create opportunities to sell our full array of Digital imaging services which involves silhouetting, masking, colour correction, retouching, swatch matching etc., activities in the brand space.
- Generate new business opportunities in CGI (3D modelling, Texturing, Rendering of products, interiors, Apparels and Food & Beverages) from aggregators, brand servicing companies, and brands.
- Ensure closure of deals with the right price points, meeting sales target and building a sustainable sales pipeline.
- Generate new leads for the inside sales team to follow up with. Seek and attend meetings, evaluate the prospective clients’ needs, pain points and goals, and work with our delivery teams to design solutions for the clients.
- Network with key influencers / decision makers at CXO levels through online and offline opportunities.
- In conjunction with marketing and sales personnel, define the company’s online and offline presence in the United States to improve awareness, persuasion and sales to new and existing customers.
- Provide on-the-ground market intelligence, competitor analysis, industry trends, and foresight into regulatory and legal compliances by doing yearly PESTLE analysis.
- Liaise between production team and clients; prepare tender response documents.
- Provide market insights essential for workflow and product/service development relevant to the North American market.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- As part of the company’s cross-functional strategy team, define the company’s yearly business plan and provide the necessary insights in developing the company’s 3 year strategic plan.
Experience and qualifications:
- At least 10 to 15 years in progressively senior roles in sales, business development and marketing for digital services from the target industries, with at least 3 years each in any two of the three functions mentioned above.
- Must have demonstrable track record of establishing a brand and developing sales in a new territory.
- Thorough knowledge of the US Pre-Media market with experience in printing/prepress/branding/designing is preferred.
- Must have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing outsourcing client onboarding and key account management. Alternatively, should have at least 3 years’ experience in managing offshore vendors and partners for digital services.
- Prior history of working with and managing cross-cultural teams, with a mix of sales and operations personnel is highly preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in printing is preferred. This qualification may be offset with either a four year engineering degree, or with any bachelor’s degree with sales experience in the relevant field of work.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.
Currently position closed