As Product Manager, you will work with our customers and internal teams to develop new solution ideas based on the industry focus, existing network, and representatives from relevant market sectors. You will build a robust solution roadmap based on the research, data analysis, interviews, and PoCs. As a passionate team player, you are business and techno-savvy, possess a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You always identify key indicators, understand the opportunity areas, and find innovative solutions along with adjacency mapping. You will also be responsible for investigating potential new markets for our solutions and readying for scale.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate new business opportunities and Deliver Business Plans for all the Existing and New business projects.
- Conceptualize products by identifying market potential, conduct market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
- Serve as the product techno-functional lead in client meetings for the designated vertical.
- Design market research projects to assess market response to the current product range and new product introductions. This includes a commercial plan, divisions of responsibility, milestones, review transcripts and reports, and recommend action plans from the research.
- Analysing product performance and redesigning as required.
- Designing, developing and managing activities from product definition to production and release.
- Developing the product strategy and roadmap.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact, performance and post-launch support.
- Working cross-functionally with design and technology and business teams to ensure timely and quality release of product/ enhancements.
- Effectively communicate the market expectations to team members and stakeholders on time.
- Liaise with project / product stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Define project / product success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and work on the ground in a start-up environment.
- You are a passionate team player, business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Preferably, you have a strong background in software engineering and prior experience in product management with a proven technology business exposure.
- You have prior experience in managing a product/ solution throughout its lifecycle
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be knowledgeable in technology and digital solutions.
Qualification / Required Knowledge:
- Preferably MBA with Computer Science or Engineering degree / Work experience in Digital solutions domains is a strong plus./
- 8-10 years of proven strategic and commercial experience in a product management role with a forward-thinking technology/digital company.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.