Purpose of the Role:
We pride ourselves being one of the best pre-media service providers for FMCG, eCommerce, apparel, personal care, and beverage. We work on millions of pixels every second, helping brands and businesses create a magical visual communication and engagement with their customers for their products. Being a key team member of the team, you use your expertise in quality check of artwork process, color separation, trapping and preparation of print-ready files, concept, and contract proofing (including mock-ups and prototypes) and file management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- In depth quality checking of outputs.
- Keep track of the jobs processed on daily basis and do the proof reading/quality check as per the SOP and arrange to send the proofs for approval.
- Check the inputs/artwork received from customer and ensure that the files are ready to process.
- Artwork processing, color separation, trapping and preparation of print-ready files, concept and contract proofing (including mock-ups and prototypes) and file management.
- Graduate or an undergraduate with relevant experience of 3 to 6 years in prepress and printing industry, preferably in folding carton manufacturing or flexible packaging (folding cartons, labels, rigid boxes, gift packs, blister packs, corrugated cartons, shrink sleeves, etc.).
- Worked in Adobe CC Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat. Artwork Editing: Esko Suite V12 or above (Automation Engine, PackEdge, DeskPack, ArtPro,.
- Should have good knowledge of various printing processes, including Litho offset, Flexography, Gravure and Digital printing.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.