Purpose of the Role:
As a Research Analyst, you will support a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit and provide Market Intelligence and inputs that extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company across the EdTech, Retail/e- Commerce, Digital technologies and Smart solutions. The position will be a key input to the business’ overall direction of its Product Solutions and markets served.
You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; you must enjoy spending time to identify market needs, understand their problems, and find innovative solutions for the identified segments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research on new products, start-ups and new tools emerging in the market against the vertical assigned, analyse its importance for the business vertical.
- Design market research project to assess market response to the current product range and new product introductions and recommend action plans from the research.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting secondary & primary market research.
- Suggest new product ideas with a business case. Identify potential new products or markets through research.
- Effectively communicate the market expectations to team members and stakeholders. ·
- Liaise with project / product stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the products and suggest for improvement.
Functional & Behavioural Skills:
- MBA (Marketing/Operations) with BCA/BE-CS background is a strong plus.
- Must have 2+ Years of related market research experience.
- Must possess a unique blend of Market analysis and Techno savvy.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves for secondary Market Research activity.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Candidate needs to possess excellent skills in oral, presentation, and written communication, ability to think outside of the box within a dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Be able to excel in idea generation and evaluation.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.