Purpose of the Role:
At Manipal Digital, we strive to give the first-time result by conceptualizing, designing, and executing all digital media effectively to logos and branding, infographics design, print design, advertising, web graphics, and packaging design. As a team member, you use your expertise to execute and deliver the file performing silo, colour path, shadow creation, colour masks, retouching, cloning, colour correction, and swatch matching.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To complete the image editing and re-touching works as per the assignments.
- Follow production and delivery guid lines with a FTR goal
- To take QC initiative for a new client.
- To provide Kaizans and Technical developments in regular intervals.
Qualification/ Required Knowledge:
- Graduate or an undergraduate with relevant experience of 4+ years.
- Well versed with Photoshop, scripting knowledge and any other adobe tools are added advantage.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.