Purpose of the Role:
At Manipal Digital, we strive to offer digital content services and sell eBooks, Digital Learning, Virtual conferencing & other digitisation solutions to Education, Corporates, Government.
Being a GM Sales, you will have to develop new customer base across the target markets and manage the Key Accounts on the digital content, services, and distribution front. Prepare Business plans & strategies to achieve the organizational objectives on the growth of the digital content function.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for heading the digital content, eLearning, distribution, and other services sales in the domestic and international market.
- Identify, build, qualified leads and close the deals in the corporate, government and educational segments. You will also be responsible to manage the Key Accounts on the digital content and distribution services front.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop new markets, strategic partnerships in the content creation and solution space.
- Leverage existing customer and partner relationships, strategic communications, and media lines of business to increase revenue and penetrate new markets.
- Analyze initial Request for Proposals (RFPs), produce a high-level summary and quickly provide a snapshot on the proposal requirements to the technical team.
- Monitor, review and report on all sales & marketing activity and results to Management.
- Preparing action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Graduate or a postgraduate and must have 10+ years of experience as a Sales Manager from learning and development industry or publishing industry.
- Sound knowledge of the eLearning, technology, content distribution services.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you fit in this position, please fill your details in the below form.