Purpose of the Role:
Being a Creative Director, you will provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Write and design unique and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ needs as well as our own.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- You’re a graduate BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design or relevant field with 10+ years; MSc/MA will be considered an asset.
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role.
- Hand-on experience in creative process, conceptualisation, designing and brand development. From the FMCG industry (designed for Packaging / Personal Care) Design Agencies – (designed for FMCG packaging / Lifestyle products / eCommerce products).
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.