Purpose of the Role:
We pride ourselves being one of the best off-shore pre-media service providers. We work on millions of pixels every second,
helping brands and businesses create a magical visual communication and engagement with their customers for their products.
The masterpieces we create could go onto the print resulting in a beautiful catalogue, a mailer, graphic details on an eCommerce
listing, Out of Home ad, TV Commercial, or a hero image for an OTT show. By leading the pre-media sales team, you will define
the sales strategy, consult with clients, close the deals, and achieve your team’s sales target.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sell Pre-Media services solutions to brands, agencies, printers, aggregators across the globe.
- Determine annual sales budgets by implementing effective sales & marketing strategies to achieve the sales
target for self and team.
- Plan and execute sales strategy for lead generations, brand building.
- Coordination and build sales pipeline, collections, compliance to customer on-boarding process, and customer
- Track lead indicators in the business segment for effective planning to cater to the new opportunities in the
Qualification/ Required Knowledge:
- You’re a graduate or a postgraduate and must have at least 5 years of relevant experience
in a similar function within the Packaging, Ecommerce, FMCG, Apparel/ Personal care/
- Preferably have exposure to at least one of the following: Image Processing (photoshop),
Packaging Pre-media, Publishing Services, Print or digital media in a client-facing role.
Our business values are those that come naturally to good human beings – Honesty, Integrity, Trustworthiness and Respect for other Individuals. If you believe in these values and have the drive to use Innovation & Creativity as the cornerstone for creating successful businesses in today’s business environment, then Manipal Group is the correct place for you. If you meet the criteria, please submit your details.