Manipal Technologies Ltd. Is a security print products manufacturer. Manipal Technologies Ltd is in the business of Facilitating Secure Transactions and Facilitating Marketing Branding and Communication to key industry verticals – Banking, Telecom, Education, Publishing, Consumer goods and Retail, Financial services, Aviation & Transport and the Government
- 100% quality check inspection for printing
- Multiple printing fault identification
- Document validation
- Traceability of print products
Developed a robust vision system to identify, printing faults such as hologram defects, intaglio faults, OCR defects etc.
- Delivered a Online machine vision inspection system which inspects multiple printing faults through database.
- provided camera based solution for the document validation.
- Barcode inspection system
- Report generation for inspection system
- Online Rejection System for the faulty products.
MDS developed High speed inspection system lead to the following outcomes:
- MTL could provide 100% quality checked printed products to the client.
- MTL could sustain the counterfeit market.
- MTL could provide unique numbered products to the customer.
- Easy tracking of products.
A MIS software package with processes and features such as Project Management, Human Resource Management, Day-to-day task tracker and performance evaluator of every individual in the Organization.
- Collection of data spread over various parts of an organization
- Tedious job of structured storage of the data accumulated
- Driving manual reports or conclusions out of the data collected
- Project Management
- User management
- HR Management
Developed a MIS software suite :
- Generating a huge set of an automated reports relying on the data stored in the centralised data store.
- Easy excel, graphical and cumulative reports auto generated.
- Easy planning and Resource management
- Day-to-day track of activities performed by every individual in the organization and hence monitoring one’s efficiency.
- The reports generated, the efficiency monitored hence helps the Managers to work on the organisational strategies and benchmarks.
- Effective communication on the status of the project and progress to the stakeholders.
- Reduction in man-power utilized for data storage and report generation.
- More reliable and valid data captured.
- Secured and structured storage of data
- Role wise restricted access to data captured.
- Department heads can check the status & current tasks of their team members and respective Projects instantly.
- Remote Project management.
- Efficient User management